Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Comic Pin-Up...


It's been awhile. Been going thru some major changes as far as my career is concerned. I have recently learned a great deal about my self. I have learned that once you believe in something, you stick by it. I wont go into that right now because this topic deserves its own post. But i will say this...i'm not taking any deals with blanket full of small pox slipped in there somewhere.
With that out the way. I did this pin-up for my boy Jimmy Bott for his book Half Dead. Jimmy is the man, altho he's gonna kill me cause i'm so late with this...::hides::

I'll keep yal posted on more things to come, and i'll elaborate more on my revelation when i get a chance...Peace and Blessings.

3 comments:

Q45 said...

nice work D,i like your style of art...its nice to see someone who can draw african american ppl as good as u do...im trying to do the same...keep up the good work man.

Unknown said...

very coool!

Ock_11 said...

GOD! her hips is as big as my girlfriend's